- Tuition: $3080 per student per year.
- Electives: there will be a cost associated with any elective class that a family opts to take part in. If offered, the elective class period will follow the last period of a normal school day.
- Application fee: $150. This is a one-time fee per family regardless of the number of children applying.
- Family enrollment fee: $350. This is a yearly enrollment fee that reserves student slots for the coming year. The fee is per family (not per student). The $350 therefore covers all children from a given family enrolling for the year regardless of the number of children applying.
- Books: Families are responsible for purchasing books for their students. VCS supplies a detailed list of books needed for the year and then families purchase the books on their own. This allows for families to decide if they wish to purchase new or used books. Book cost varies from year to year depending on the class and whether families choose to purchase new or used books. VCS estimates that book cost per student ranges from $200 to $400 per year.
- Uniforms: $100 to $200 per student. Uniforms are purchased through Lands' End. Details on how to purchase uniforms are provided to families upon enrollment.
- A limited amount of need-based scholarship will be available for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Financial aid will be distributed in the form of a 25% reduction in tuition for families that qualify.
- Click here for more information on our need-based scholarships and for instructions on how to apply.